If you are looking for a non-surgical solution to rejuvenate your skin, or a treatment to target specific skin concerns, our HydraFacial range of treatments will transform your skin health.
We all like a facial every now and again. It’s relaxing, makes our skin feel amazing and we feel buoyant from a bit of hands-on pampering. But where should we turn when we want more than just a temporary feeling of rejuvenation? HydraFacial is what you have been looking for…
As we progress through life, facials and a good skincare routine become less about being something we do because we know we should, and more about skin health and looking the best we can.
This is where HydraFacial comes in…
At Skintique, we offer the full range of HydraFacial services. So, whether you have concerns about skin ageing, sun damage, acne or scars. Our team will tailor a HydraFacial treatment to best suit your skins needs and your goals.
The HydraFacial treatments are proven to be highly effective and this has been backed up by independent clinical testing.
HydraFacial technology is unique, the tools we use at Skintique are able to get deep into your skin’s layers to transform the health of your skin. A HydraFacial isn’t just any facial, it is going to transform the way you feel about your skin, and therefore your confidence.
Regular monthly treatments will give you the confidence to go barefaced
How does it work?
A HydraFacial treatment is made up of 6, 7 or 8 steps in its unique process. Your Skintique consultant will work with you to decide what is the right combination for your skin’s needs.
Your treatment is non-invasive and will leave you with instant and visible results with no downtime.
For each step of the process, your consultant will use a handheld device with a patented spiral tip. There are different tips for each step. When the tip is put on your skin it creates a vortex to either cleanse, exfoliate, extract impurities or deliver and replenish vital nutrients.
The process isn’t painful or uncomfortable. But it also isn’t a normal facial. It goes much deeper, so your results will last much longer. With regular treatments, we recommend monthly sessions, you can transform the health of your skin.
What to expect from a HydraFacial treatment…
At Skintique Clinic there is a minimum of 6 steps you can have in a single treatment. One of our Skin and HydraFacial therapists will recommend and design a bespoke treatment plan that will achieve the goals you have for your skin.
- 45-minute HydraFacial – Skin Health for Life
- You’ll get the 4 core treatments to cleanse & exfoliate, peel, extract and then hydration to nourish and protect your skin, as well as 2 extra steps that will extend your skin health for the longer term. These are the detox and rejuvenation steps
- They combine lymphatic drainage, to improve circulation and eliminate toxins, with a red and infrared LED light step to stimulate collagen production and vitamin D.
- Your skin will be glowing
- 60-minute HydraFacial with Boosters
- If you have a specific skin concern, we can tailor your treatment by adding 1 of our 3 booters:
- Dermabuilder – for minimising the signs of ageing
- Glysal Peel – to improve the appearance of acne and scars
- ZO Brightalive – to even your complexion and minimise sun spots and dark patches
- 75-minute HydraFacial Advanced Plus
- The HydraFacial Advanced Plus treatment protocols combine a number of other leading medical grade rejuvenation treatments
- These treatments are specifically designed to treat:
The difference you’ll see
From the first treatment, you will see and feel the results. But if you have regular monthly treatments that’s when the long-lasting transformation will happen.
If skin ageing is your main concern, with a course of monthly treatments it is realistic to expect:
- Dramatically reduced fine lines without the need for medical procedures
- Reduced overall signs of ageing
- Moisturised, plump skin
- Brighter, more radiant skin
- Extended skin health
If acne is your skin concern you can realistically expect a series of treatments to:
- Heal current irritation through deep cleansing
- Reduce the appearance of historical acne sites by smoothing your skin
- Vastly reduced future acne breakouts
For examples of some of our client’s results, have a look at our HydraFacial page.
Regular HydraFacial treatments really can transform your skin and give you the confidence to go barefaced.
Find out more and watch our video by visiting our HydraFacial web page.
Get in touch to book your taster session: 0116 270 0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org